Best Turmeric Curcumin Capsules Reviews 2017 In India
Turmeric is known commonly as the best spice and also a very good healing ingredient. In India, it is mainly popular as a curry spice and also to cure diseases. It believed to be an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory herb and also sometimes to have qualities to cure cancer. Turmeric soothes the pain in the knees and elbows if caused due to osteoporosis and other arthritis. It provides relief from pain and also releases enzymes that can promote better mood. Turmeric is known to promote the betterment of blood pressure levels and lipid levels. what is curcumin? Curcumin, on the other hand, is a substance that is present in turmeric which helps in reducing inflammation. It’s also good for people having osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is a cure for the pain and inflammation caused due to those diseases. Curcumin is also known to block tumors from growing. Curcumin prevents the aging of skins and also prevents skin diseases. Curcumin and Turmeric as a whole are known to work against many skin diseases too. It’s the household cure for an upset stomach, diabetes, viral infections and what not.
Mainly all the capsules are said to have 90% turmeric as the ingredient, but nowadays with the increase in malfunctioning of the process of making it, the ingredients have changed. Peppercorns are also found which produce a pungent smell in the capsules. The composition of Longvida is said to be the best one for certain diseases. The capsules are meant to have actual Curcumin extracts not artificial ones. The bottle generally contains 200 capsules.
Does the Turmeric Curcumin Supplement Really Work?
Not many studies have been done yet regarding these turmeric tablets, but yes, the ones that are done with full records have shown positive results. Though you can always keep a check on your records all by yourself to see it they work or not. People taking the supplements for memory are said to see results way before then people taking it for other causes. Also, some reports say that people with arthritis have seen immediate relief in pain after taking the supplements while some also have seen the results a little later. Now, it all depends on the disease you are taking it for. Some diseases show results faster than others. People will osteoporosis have experienced lesser pain after taking the medicines and then with continuation the pain has sometimes deleted to zero. Again, it also depends on the amount of medicine you are consuming. If you are not taking proper doses, it is impossible to attain proper results. Also, the company that you choose to prefer, it is always the most important job to do before starting any medication n of this kind right after your check up is done. The correct company can serve you like the best result while a wrong selection can make you end up in worse conditions. So, it is always better to be safe than to be sorry.
Benefits of Best Turmeric Curcumin Capsules:
The main benefits of the turmeric Curcumin supplement capsules are for arthritis and brain related issues. But there are so many other reasons for which these medications can be followed. With the passage of time and the condition of our environment the rate of diseases have increased very much. People are prone to diseases of every kind every now and then, and that is very dangerous. So, scientists discovered that Curcumin could solve this one problem. It can provide relief, reduce the pain and so many other things for certain diseases. It is also known to cure cancerous tumors. In India, the rate of Alzheimer’s disease is seen very low due to the high consumption of turmeric. Some of the major benefits of the Turmeric Curcumin capsules are:
- People with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis have shown great results in decreasing the pain and also proper functioning after using the supplements for regular intervals. Curcumin helps in reducing joint related pain and swelling for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin is said to act as a phytoestrogen that further acts against cancer-causing viruses and then finally reducing the growth of a tumor. It acts as a shield against cancers like prostate, skin, breast and colon cancer.
- Remission patients are less likely to attain the disease again if they take these turmeric supplements in proper doses. Also, it is important to visit your doctors before you start any medication for these causes for proper turmeric curcumin dosage and the formulation.
Other Health Benefits Of Turmeric Curcumin Supplements:
There are many turmeric health benefits. Now with Curcumin being introduced as an ingredient, it also has many properties that serve for other causes and help reduce other irritations from our body. Apart from the big dangerous diseases it also serves as small relief provider, soothing medicine and a healing ingredient for cuts and bruises. So here are some of the other major benefits Turmeric extrct capsules have on our bodies:
- Balanced Mood: A study done for the reason shows that turmeric is responsible for maintaining a proper mood in individuals with random mood swings. In the study two different groups were studied, one with the dose and one without. The one following proper dosage had a properly balanced mood with improvements in anxiety and other random problems related to mind and mood. So, turmeric is one ingredient to control your mood and give it a boost when required.
- Helps Wounds Heal: Traditionally turmeric was used as one the cures for a cut on the finger or even bigger cuts. Curcumin is meant to boost the healing process and also soothes the irritation and any further pain. The study results also showed that the turmeric Curcumin enhanced the collagen synthesis, improved the wound contraction, also increased the tissue strength and lastly cell proliferation surrounding the wound. Turmeric also has antioxidant properties which help in the healing process of wounds.
- Aches and Discomfort: Studies have shown that the Curcumin in the Turmeric has shown great results in terms of reducing the pain. Knee, elbows or any kind of joints pains have received relief from the consumption of turmeric in regular levels. The people consuming turmeric were also seen to get relief from any kind of stiffness. The general painkillers will surely have side effects causing further complications, but turmeric was noticed to provide great results with minimum side effects. The patients taking turmeric supplements were also seen to have less discomfort in comparison to the ones consuming mainstream pain killers or anti-biotic. So, again one benefit of turmeric is the pain relief.
- Soothes tissues that are irritated: Turmeric is known to soothe pain and provide relief, but one more quality of turmeric is to sooth the irritated tissues. Our body shows the swellings in order to inform us for taking action against it or to soothe it at least somehow. Because of the stress and pressure in everyone’s lives nowadays, their tissues are swelled up easily and hence. As a result, it is important to soothe those irritated tissues for relief. The turmeric inhibits the enzymes that promote the swelling and in order provides relief.
- Loosens Stiff Joints: A study was done in 2012 for researching the effects of turmeric on stiff joints, and it showed that turmeric really helps in relieving pain. Turmeric is free of side effects and thus will work better than any other antibiotic which again will have side effects. The Turmeric Curcumin capsules if taken properly then can help in the decrease in stiff joints.
- Normalizes Lipid Levels: Turmeric has the ability to normalize lipid levels, and this has been proven since the 1990s. This also has other varying turmeric curcumin benefits. When consumed the Curcumin properly in turmeric can work wonders in reducing the lipid levels for a person. When the turmeric is consumed in small sections, the best results are achieved. In that condition, the best favorable and impressive balance is seen in the lipid profiles. Again, turmeric and Curcumin have the minimalistic side effects.
- Supports the Stomach Lining: Turmeric is a spice that is used in India for various reasons including coloring and taste of food items. It is also popular because of the soothing effects it has on the stomach. In a study to prove this, acids were introduced into the stomach of an individual that cause ulcers and then the turmeric was used on it to see the results. Turmeric protected the cells from getting damaged in the stomach. Lastly, turmeric also provides support towards stomach ailments.
Any Side effects of Turmeric Curcumin Supplements:
There are no major side effects of these capsules since they are made of an ingredient that has only good properties. But then, some people might not like the smell or taste of it; some might not be able to digest it and somehow adopt the reactions. In those cases, there can be some mild side effects of the capsules. The minimal effects are stomach pains, indigestion, nausea, rashes on the skin or some allergies, all of which can be cured with other medications. Sometimes these show up in the first few days when the body is still trying to adjust with the medications.
How to take the Turmeric Curcumin Capsules?
If you are planning on starting these capsules, then the first thing you have to know and check is how is your health and also, if you actually need the medications or not. You also have to get a proper check up on the dosage that is proper for the type of disease you have. There are several different formulations of the capsules, so depending on the type of health condition you are in, you have to start your medication and then continue them. The dose of the capsules also depends on the absorption power of your body, how much it can take if it will accept the medication or might as well reject it and so on. Now, without going to your doctor and getting a proper prescribed check up for the doses would be a wrong idea but the normal medications are as follows:
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis: The general medications and doses for the people suffering from Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis would be 400 mg – 500 mg daily twice a day with a 95% standardized and enhanced Turmeric Curcumin extract. It is always better to get yourself checked by your doctor for the perfect formulation for your body rather than mistaking yourself with someone else’s body type or disease.
- For prevention of MCI and Alzheimer’s disease: This disease is something that should be first assessed by a doctor. But in general, the dose for this can be determined by the stage of the disease you are in. Usually, 4-8 turmeric capsules of 500 mg are needed every day if the disease is already breeding inside you. Also, if it is used for the prevention of the disease, then 80 mg every day of is enough as per the doctors.
In general, studies have shown that an oral dosage of 8g of Turmeric Curcumin capsules a day can be tolerated. It had no side effects or toxic reactions. But all of the studies are done using generic Curcumin, not artificial or enhanced versions.
Common Questions about the Turmeric Curcumin Supplements
Q1: Why is Turmeric Curcumin Capsule so popular in India?
A: Turmeric is a very popular spice in India but Turmeric Curcumin Capsules are just entering the market, and people are getting to know about them slowly. Generally, if you ask a person, he/she would only mention curry as a use of turmeric. But there are several other curcumin benefits that are still unknown to us. Turmeric supplements are one the bestselling, and in the list of top 10’s in the U.S. The market of these capsules is only expected to grow day to day. It was expected to reach between $235 million in the years 2015-2016. The two major factors that are contributing to the increase of the capsules sales is the understanding of the Turmeric capsules and the education that the consumer has.
- Understanding Turmeric Curcumin: Turmeric originated in India and has been around for thousands of years helping in cure and other things. Now, turmeric has helped in multiple diseases like osteoporosis, diabetes, indigestion, In the recent years have we known about the positive effects of the spice turmeric and also, the Curcumin present in it. India produces over 80% of the turmeric for the country and the world and also supplies it on almost a daily basis. Curcumin is a compound that is found actively in the roots of the turmeric. This stops the formation of the inflammations by inhibiting the molecules that cause them. Curcumin has the power to reduce the risks of heart attacks and also provide cancerous tumors. Curcumin is the most powerful antioxidant when compared to the other ones like Vitamin C or E.
- Specific Curcumin Markets: The growth is incredible in certain markets like America, India, Singapore, Malaysia and so on. Studies say that the sales increased by almost 30% in the natural causes after this product was introduced in the market. Curcumin has many beauty benefits along with the health curcumin benefits that it has.
India and China have both contributed to the Curcumin’s growth in the world, and since the market is very huge, then the sales have also increased. It is a natural treatment for every antibiotic that is consumed without any side effects. It also works as the antioxidants used in the creams and other beauty products. It acted as a skin protector and helped in the reduction of the aging process of the skin and any cancer that can be caused. This all contributed to its growth in India and Worldwide.
Q2: Do the Turmeric Curcumin Capsules have any side effects on my liver?
A: Turmeric is an age old medicine for many diseases in India. Now the main ones being diseases related to stomach and liver. Ayurveda practitioners say it is important to detoxify your liver once a year using turmeric. This helps the liver work smoothly and stays in a healthy state. Now the reason why turmeric is used to detoxify is because of the curcumin present in it. This works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb for the body. Curcumin has helped remove dietary carcinogens and several other toxic things from the body. As a result, it helps the liver to stay even healthier than it is naturally. It serves as a barrier between the liver and diseases or any kind of damage that can be caused by the liver. Curcumin helps in regeneration of dead or decaying cells also.
Lastly, researchers say that Curcumin has many positive effects on the liver. One of them being, the blockage of signals that which further stop the formation of inflammations. And thus that helps in the deletion of inflammations. This again results in proper bile ducts and reduction in damaging of liver cells.
Q3: Is Turmeric Curcumin Capsules completely safe?
Except for these cases and some related to surgical cases, it is completely safe and fine to consume the capsules.
Q4: Does the Turmeric Curcumin Supplement cause diarrhea?
A: There are not many side effects to this capsule, but yes, this is one of the unfortunate side effects of taking these capsules or supplements. Though the risk always depends on the dosage and can be controlled by taking the supplements in the proper amount. The supplements might cause diarrhea when the supplements are continued for months and also in high doses.
Q5: Does the Turmeric Curcumin Supplement raise your blood pressure or affect birth control pills?
A: Blood pressure is defined as the force that is exerted by the blood flowing through the blood vessels. An increase or decrease in the blood pressure level might result in heart failures and other coronary heart diseases. There are several exercises and diets that are to be followed when you are a patient of this disease. Now, turmeric supplements might decrease the levels of blood pressure when consumed for a longer while in the case of patients with problems in the kidney. Also, turmeric is responsible for lowering cholesterol levels which result in the maintenance of blood pressure.
Turmeric supplements are usually safe to be consumed, but high doses can lead to certain problems. This is also restricted for people having diabetes since this might decrease your blood sugar level resulting in further complications.
In earlier days, turmeric was used to block fertility. Also used as a tool to avoid or stop pregnancy. Curcumin has been said to have an anti-ovulatory effect. The anti-fertility effect can be reduced and reversed but it is said to have the power to show the spermicidal effects and if introduced intravaginally can reduce fertility. Due to lesser researchers on this particular topic, it is hard to say anything with surety but traditionally all the things mentioned above are proven, and it is also said that turmeric supplements regulate menstrual cycles. Talking about birth control pills, yes if the supplements are consumed in heavier doses, they might interfere with the birth control pills. They might also cause severe mood swings.
How to Improve Your Health with Turmeric
Combat Alzheimer’s With 5 Tasty Turmeric Recipes